I know some of the pictures I put on here may have a copyright on them.

If you would be so kind as to let me know of the instance I would appreciate it and take it down asap. :)

Another First

So... after a hectic few hours today I decided to hang with D. Trust me, I have more friends but she's so monopolizing my time at the moment.... This is a good thing. She's super cool!!! After getting some Chipotle we were going to see The Watchmen, we ditched that idea. I mean nearly 3 hours in a theater does not sound appealing, no matter how comfortable the seats are. We decided to play pool.

There we're a few really cute Asian guys there. That made me happy. Later this guy came in with his girl. That was nice enough. They set up at the table right next to us. Everything was chill... until they started talking.

"Why the hell did you pick pool if you weren't good at it?!" This guy is an asshole to his girlfriend.

"Sorry baby." Submissive. That's cute, but so 1950's.

The guy spent the entire night criticizing her her pool skills. And he fuckin sucked too! I wanted to go over there and smash his head on the table and pretend it was the 8 ball. Too bad he was like 9 feet tall..... I have anger issues.

We left later on. I totally dominated by the way. I love you D! =) We we're going to go to our normal coffee shop but I decided I was okay with goin to the gay club... I wanted to try it. I was a little freaked. I kept thinkin about backin out everytime she asked "Are you sure you want to go?"

*FUCK NO!*.... "Ready as I'll ever be." I just hope no-one sees me. It's funny that people think that this will actually happen. I mean I'm in a city of hundreds of thousands of people why would I see someone I know?



So we walk in this small, almost dive bar type establisment. I was underwhelmed. I can't remember what song was playing but nothing of importance. Why was I suprised no-one looked like Tae Yang, Omarion, Gael Garcia Bernal, Bi-rain, Channing Tatum? High standards much? D then turns to me and says something unfortunate. "Jere's here."



What the hell? This guy works with me. We need to go. *sigh* I wasn't actually expecting the experience to be this.... well bad. I might go again but not expecting anything. At all. My first time at a gay club. Maybe second times a charm.... Whatever.

3 tidbits!:

FUCK NO said...

Yeah, probably next time you'll have better luck. And yes, asians can be VERY hot, especially koreans.

d said...

I LOVE my Asians. It's all about the Viet boys. and yeah, Taeyang is a cutie. He could gain like 10 lbs of muscles, then he'd be perfect.

xb said...

I think you gotta try something out 3 times... that way, you have a definite majority vote.