I know some of the pictures I put on here may have a copyright on them.

If you would be so kind as to let me know of the instance I would appreciate it and take it down asap. :)

Spittin' a verse...

This weekend I've finally been hanging with one of my really great friends K. We spent a couple nights at a coffee shop. We need to find another spot. People are starting to know us there.

A couple nights ago we had been there pretty late and we we're having a pretty nice conversation and this guy walks in. He seemed a bit unkempt, he was carrying a lot of stuff that he just dropped at the nearest table. He was most likely homeless. He was talking to himself quite a bit so all of us pretty much looked down and tried not to make eye contact. Lol, yeah I know that's mean but seriously we're trying to make it outta there alive. Why are we mean?

There were these two guys sitting at a table directly across from us and the man decides he was going to rap for them. He just stops right in front of them and starts flowing... non stop. :(

We all instinctively picked up our drinks and walked out the door. I felt sorry for those two guys. We shoulda stuck it out with them, but hey I didn't want a show.

-------------------------------------

I think Omarion is so hot...


Just adorable.

And he's gained some size, too. I think I like em bulky. I don't know why.



I don't really like the song or his voice. I just put the video on mute and look at his body and those beautiful lips. :D totally reminds me of T.

5 tidbits!:

J said...

noooooooooo, omarion is not sexy. i just dont see it.

J said...

but atleast you have great taste in music. let me see that booty has been on repeat in my ipod for a month or so

d said...

i like omarion's new body. he was too slim before. i like em with meat. i like my men with meat. i like myself with meat. i like meat. haha

ScaredTriumph! said...

Lol, to each their own. I'd say he's got his flaws... but I like them :p