I know some of the pictures I put on here may have a copyright on them.

If you would be so kind as to let me know of the instance I would appreciate it and take it down asap. :)

StarTrek PWNS Meh FACE!!!

So, last night ended up being made of win! T did call me and cancel. This was a given. Me and Dana met up and we went to the mall. I had been planning on buying this great Divided jacket from H&M for a while now. It has been on this list of things that would make me happy and I've finally scratched it off. Yay me! I also got this vest and a t-shirt. I think I had been there about 3 times to look and see if it was still there. Each time I tried to hide that shit and everytime it was right back in the fuckin open!!! Fuck them for trying to sell it to someone else!!!

Well after that we decided instead of pool (because we know how that would turn out) we would just go straight to watching StarTrek. Well I had gotten a soda from the mall, and Dana joked about sneaking it in to the theatre. I was all for it! So she put it in her bag and we were off to see the movie. I got in, got comfortable and opened the coke... I put it to my mouth and all of a sudden my crotch, shirt and ass were all soaked. I looked over only to see Dana gaffawing in her chair. Just writhing! WTF!!! I ended up moving to the next seat over and trying to enjoy the movie. I had to sit with my ass completely off the seat. My back was where my butt should have been, I was uncomfortable as hell! I had to wipe down my crotch like 5 times. Good thing the movie was phuckin amazin!

We get in the car. By this time my ass and crotch were all dry and she gives me a confession. "So when I got out of the car my bag fell on the ground."

Me: "................."

D. ".................."

Fuckin AWESOME!!!!

After that we went to a dirty Denny's. The food was good but the menu was all sticky and if I had to use a utencil I would have totally washed it off myself before using it.

------------------------------------------------------------


So I decided to save the ST part for last.

I loved it. I wasn't a Trekky growing up.... lol, I'm still not. In fact I must say this is my first real venture into the StarTrek world. My only real link to it has been my mom. She was a StarTrek fanatic. That being said I couldn't rate this movie on it's continuity, or accuracy, but I can say this was a great movie in it's own right.

It had above par acting to say the least. A great mixture of comedy, drama, action, and romance for its genre. Abrams did a wonderful job at directing. He used the LACK of sound perfectly. The parts that were silent NEEDED to be silent. The effects were great, which is more than I can say for a the movie dedicated to a certain mutant!

I loved Chris Pine. I have to admit I wasn't a fan of his before, but his character portrayal nailed it for me. The part where McCoy tries to relieve Kirk of his symptoms while Kirk runs around the ship is classic. I loved everyones characters and this has to be one of the better movies of the summer. Way to set the bar Abrams. :)

4 tidbits!:

J said...

u stole my YAY ME! can you please stop blogging cause i feel like youre a better me than I am and thats just unacceptable ^_^

and im glad someone else saw that the effects in wolverine were subpar, i mean the one thing that should have looked real were the claws and at times they just looked way too cartoony, and then the scene when all the kids were running to the helicopter with prof. x, that just looked like crap

ScaredTriumph! said...

Lol, I added a link :)

Your blog FTMFW!!!! Lol, and how do you like the whole 2 posts in 1 day thing again. I'm so gettning the hang of this.

And Wolverines effects were shite! I mean the whole walking away from an explosion thing was unecessary. I liked the movie but seriously they could have done better.

J said...

my blog is becoming less of a blog and i think youre slowly trying to take my spot in the circle,so my blog FTF, and i liked the link. i think i may own the little thingie too.

2 blogs, 1 day, FTMFW keep it up kid.

xb said...

I enjoyed Wolvie's gunshow... but it is true that Star Trek seriously PWND that movie. I was/am such a scifi geek, so I was worried about watching it... but I was so impressed with it. I actually didn't have time to drool over the man-candy because I was actually interested in the movie... weird. In retrospect tho... I'm all about McCoy (Karl Urban... growl).