I know some of the pictures I put on here may have a copyright on them.

If you would be so kind as to let me know of the instance I would appreciate it and take it down asap. :)

I think it's funny...

how gay guys can find a plethora of kindred spirits on blogs. A way to let out your emotions, vent, and make conversation. Apparently lesbians don't do such things.

My friend has been looking for blogs similar to mine and the ones I look at. We simply can't find any.

Guys... we are such chicks... T_____T

/fail

3 tidbits!:

jay.osa said...

"Guys... we are such chicks... T_____T"

lol so true sometimes

J said...

i know of a few lesbian blogs have have to send u links today. i dont read them tho. lesbians scare me.

UrSoVain said...

And thats fine! Leave the fish in the ocean!!! Dicks before chicks indeed lol