I know some of the pictures I put on here may have a copyright on them.

If you would be so kind as to let me know of the instance I would appreciate it and take it down asap. :)

Poor Me

It doesn't seem like things ever look up for me!

T broke up with me.... well I wish, but he did say he wasn't going to be able to make it tomorrow. I was all *thumbs up* pretending I didn't give a shit when I really did, at the moment.

I told Dana I wanted to see Star Trek because I heard it was amazing. By this time I was kind of over it. I mean whatever. I'm into him but I have to not let this guy get to me. It was harder than I thought to be cool but I felt if he was going to back out then why should I feel bad. I mean there's nothing wrong with me.. (at least I don't think) and I can still hang with Dana. She's awesomer than he is anyway. She just doesn't have a dick.

Well she came over and was all "Why did he say he couldn't come?"

Me:"I don't know something about cutting grass."

D: "Shit man, It'll be seven, you don't have to do that shit at night!"

Me: "Idk, it's no big deal."

T *walks up*

D: "T! How come you can't go?"

T: "-insert lame excuse about grass here.-"

D: "Well be meeting after 730 so what are we really saying here?"

T: "Yeah you're right, because I really did want to go! I felt bad seein yall over there talkin."

D: "Okay so we cool?"

T: "Yeah!"

Me: T_T

It's amazing how well this kid can fake enthusiasm. Dana said he was backing out because he didn't want her to go. Because he wanted it to be "just the two of us." That's nice and everything, but whatever the reason, he's an ass for not being more up front about it. As much as I love his ass, (and I do just mean his ass) I really don't like how... fake he is. I really didn't want to use that word but seriously, the only reason he agreed was because he was called out. And I don't want to hang out with some guy that's forced to be with me. It's fuckin stupid.

Sooo it's prolly just gonna be me and Dana... I guess we'll see. It's be cool anyway. I really want to see Star Trek and there's this jacket at H&M I want to buy so yeah! I'm looking on the bright side.

3 tidbits!:

UrSoVain said...

Well, if that's the case... i suppose it wouldn't hurt to leave the fish at home and go on a separate with just the two of you. There are people out there who aren't as honest as we'd like them to be...

J said...

two posts in one day NICE. and yeah, maybe he just thought it was gonna be you two and when he found out about dana, then he didnt wanna go. but i still believe the mowing grass thing, cause i mow grass pretty late cause i hate to sweat.

ScaredTriumph! said...

Lol, I guess I was pissed for longer than I thought. He called and stilled ended up not showing up, but I'm not going to hold that against him.

Maybe next time. The night ended up being hella fun anyway! StarTrek was phuckin amazin!

And next time I won't throw Dana In the picture. I think that took him by surprise.