I know some of the pictures I put on here may have a copyright on them.

If you would be so kind as to let me know of the instance I would appreciate it and take it down asap. :)

Today is Let Down Day


So I figured today I was going to have this EPIC post about how great my day was, how I'll be hanging out with T on Thursday, how I finished all my school work, and how I got my new shoes in the mail.

Well God was like "FUCK ALL OF THAT!!!"

My day sucked hairy giraffe balls. :( I did end up finishing my paper (full of bs) and doing okay on my final. So I guess the first 2hours of my day wasn't that bad. Then I went for a nap...

I kept waking up because I thought I heard someone knocking on the door! MY SHOES! I kept running to the door to see nothing but porch, grass, and fuck! :( Then I had to go to work. I didn't even get to talk to Dana much and T was there. :( I don't have fun when he's there. I concentrate too much on him. Plus the lack of sleep made me irritable. I went into full on jerk mode... I was only playing with him, and he knows it so it was okay. I feel like I'm still a little jealous of him and I want to make him feel bad because I know I'm smarter than him. I don't think that's the right way to approach it, and looking at it now makes me seem a little immature.

Now originally me and T we're supposed to hang by ourselves, BUT I wanted Dana to go and I guess so did T. Dana wanted to go too. So we decided "Why not?" I guess the plan is we're going to meet with Dana at around 7, go to the mall, then play some pool. I guess. :/ It's odd because I think it could be fun and then again it could go horribly wrong.

I have mixed feelings but because I didn't quite feel comfortable with hanging out with him by myself, but at the same time I wonder how much we're going to learn about each other with the three of us there. T_T I don't know. I need some sleep.

Btw T is a poor man's Reggie Bush. Hey it's not a bad thing it's just my most accurate portrayal.

Yet another final tomorrow.

This will be me and T one day. :) lol.

6 tidbits!:

J said...

see thats what happens when u try and nap, which is why i dont. and being that i know how tall u are i cant help but laugh when i think about the regiie and kim pic, cause im sure that will be u too. but i dont think u can handle all of that reggie bush ass, maybe u should jus let him spread your legs.

ScaredTriumph! said...

Hey I've been lookin and I think I can handle it. I'll need some practice though. :)

d said...

okay i think we have the same taste in men. Reggie is so fucken sexy. he's totally my type. i'd let him go rough on me anyday.

Mr. Jones said...

This was hilarious. I'll be back for more.

ScaredTriumph! said...

:) thanks. I'll keep posting.

And shots, I look at your blog all the time thinking, how awesome your taste in guy is!!!

TAEYANG just took the cake for me. XD

J said...

ummmm, sorry to say but shots has bad taste in men, every now and then he has a few good ones but as a whole his tatse is just meh, with the exception of taeyang and reggie, and maybe the flores guy. i still havent figured out the whole chris brown thingd and i may be coing around on the chad white situation but i still need to be convinced