I know some of the pictures I put on here may have a copyright on them.

If you would be so kind as to let me know of the instance I would appreciate it and take it down asap. :)

A hiatus intails coming back... eventually

Okay... so I was on a "life" hiatus from this. Just posting random junk. Well, I'm back.

As you may or may not know I recently got a hair cut! It was a big deal for me. I was growing out my hair for about 4 years. I had dreads and recently I had been underwhelmed with the progress I was making. I didn't like the way they were turning out, they didn't look right on me. The maintenance was pretty lame and the guy doing my hair I think was destroying it every day I went.

So I decided to lop it all off. It might have been one of the best moves of my life. Even though I miss the length, I feel really liberated. I've also been getting a lot of compliments. Mostly from people who've known me for a while. I've been growing my hair ever since I started college so the poeple in my classes were all super surprised. I got some people who didn't even recognize me.

I've gotten comment like "lookin good." to "Taye Diggs" (who I look nothing like,) to "Let's be in a boy band." (This will be another post)

Now I have all intentions of goin out, but I'm still a bit weary. I guess it's hard for me to be seen outside of myself. I'm so different now. Any other day I'd wear tshirts, baggy jeans, head down, and I'd be styling a big chip on my shoulder. Don't forget the hair.

Now I've lost all of that. I have nothing to hide behind. I'm moving forward and it's a little scary. It's easy for me to just go along day by day doing the same thing day in day out, but I don't want that anymore. I can't wait for exciting things to happen to me. I have to make them happen. Now It's vnecks, graphic tees, nice jeans, a smile, and maybe even a laugh.

Oh by the way, one guy from one of my classes asked me for my number so we could "study." lol things are going pretty good.

Oh and thanks J, x!, Yan, and Just Words and everyone else for cheerin me up about the green. lol I wanted a mixture of green and purple to make it feel like home. I think I might toy around with my layout in the future. :D

6 tidbits!:

d said...

oh a new hair cut. u must be sexier now. i've never been a fan of guys with long hair.

ScaredTriumph! said...

Lol, I can only hope I am. but I have been getting positive reviews.

Ha, I guess it couldn't get any worse.

J said...

damn, i remember the first time i had to "study" with a guy from class. we ended up doin the nasty, but now he's gone all straight on me and getting married.

FUCK NO said...

Woot! Join the short hair club!
Honestly my hair wasn't really long, but it was the longest I've ever had it. People liked it a lot, I LIKED IT A LOT! D:

Well at least you're getting compliments lol, people told me I looked better with my hair longer.

AND you're so lucky! Was the guy hot? I want someone to ask me for my number to "study"! D:

J said...

so does this mean youre on a hiatus again or no

ScaredTriumph! said...

Haha, YES!!! WORST HIATUS EVER!!!! I hate not having access to the net. My headache is now over!