I know some of the pictures I put on here may have a copyright on them.

If you would be so kind as to let me know of the instance I would appreciate it and take it down asap. :)

Catching up

Well, again I've been away for a while. This time it was completely unintentional. While I was gone I was totally having internet withdrawals, you know, the shivers, nightmares, vomiting.... um, no.

Well, let me help you catch up a bit.

My birthday was April 17th :) It was a great day!!! In the afternoon me and my friend Dana (not gonna hide her name anymore) mall hopped. I really didn't get much since I'm in a financial crunch. I wanted to get a $50 jacket from H&M but alas, no. Later on we went to Dana's friend Rachael's house. Her sister (very unattractive to me) tagged along with us. We all went to a Chinese restaurant. I got plenty of food and tried crab legs for the first time. YES crab legs at a Chinese restaurant, don't judge! Plus I'm not much of a seafood guy. Later on we dropped Rachael's "floppy" sister off back at their house. We tried to go to a club but I was too under dressed which is never my problem. We couldn't go so me and Dana decided to chill at a coffee shop the rest of the night, til 4am.

I wasn't at home the entire day so my family were sitting at home around a birthday cake my dad had bought me waiting to sing me happy birthday. :( I was kinda sad. Other than that my birthday was fun.

Before that me and Dana went back to that gay club. Now what I just found out was it was a lesbian club. Most of the people in there were chicks. Kinda defeats the purpose for me but Dana enjoyed it so :). We stayed there til it closed. It was okay but a lack of interaction. But hey much better than the first time. There was a nice little lip sync show and one guy with an amazingly huge ass... in a good way.

Recently I did something kind of interesting. One of my older friends called me on my birthday. He wanted to hang out in a park. Considering I spent the whole day with D I didn't have the time but I told him I really wanted to hang, so we should do a post birthday type thing. Well I really wanted to talk to him. So we didn't talk the next day and I text him to hang out. He said "K".....

...Whatever. So I just texted him that I was "into guys. no big deal." I haven't head from him since. I'm a little frustrated at the lack of communication but hey mostly I'm just relieved. I told someone else!!!! *sigh* Just not the best reaction. :(

There's a little bit more but I don't want to bombard my first post back... here's some tasty treats. :)

Love his skin and build...

Dude this guy is beautiful and I love the way he's wearing the hat.

Below... I like the guy in the gray... very cute... both definitely know how to move...



More hopefully SOON.

2 tidbits!:

J said...

glad youre back and the guy in the grey is pretty NICE

d said...

ugh. i love the sexy brotha in the pic. oh and ur profile pic is not bad too. nice to see the sexy face behind the guy with the pic of his chin and tank top. = )