I know some of the pictures I put on here may have a copyright on them.

If you would be so kind as to let me know of the instance I would appreciate it and take it down asap. :)

So Down

I've been on this site downelink for a while now. I'm not so sure what to think about it. I'm not really a hook up kinda guy. I guess my pictures said otherwise.

I wonder if I should start posting some of the hot guys I see on there....

Is that some sort of copyright infringement?

Call.the.Shots, this is totally why I want to move to Cali.... Have you seen all the hot guys that live there?! Downe is quickly moving me to the west coast!

:D I'm also totally into this new Day26! Maxwell and Ginuwine are coming out with new CD's too! I'm in total R&B mode now! But wait... when was basketball divided in quarters? I thought it was divided in halves! I'm a dumbass. :)

6 tidbits!:

J said...

ooooooh purple :)

im tryna get to cali as quickly as possible too, the day26 album is better than i thought and gets better with eaxh listen and i was surprised by how much i love pretty wings, guess im finally old enough to get into maxwell. i just love how he sings the pretty wings part.

d said...

Cali has the HOTTEST guys of all races. esp in the summer. guys in tank tops and shirtless. yummy! or just go to the nearest gym, u'll see enough eye candy. and I love Day 26, esp Willy. ugh, the things I would love to do to him and his sexy lips.

Rox said...

I should also add the California has most shallowest, hypocritical people around.

I give you that hot people do reside here, but there is no real people. Superficial bastards.

Perhaps I am being to pessimistic this evening. :P

ScaredTriumph! said...

Pessimism's my forté.

Midwest and south are full of religious biggoted assholes. Hmmm, superficial bastards or biggoted assholes... ha

Dude, Will is gorgeous!!!

Lol, I guess it is age because I hated the high pitched squeal of Maxwell's song This Woman's Work as a kid and I just downloaded it yesterday. I'm ancient :(

J said...

i just got your comment on my blog, but i dont know what your real instant messenging name is, so either just comment on my blog or send it to me.

J said...

yeah i might need to download a woman's work cause it always made my ears bleed as a kid