I know some of the pictures I put on here may have a copyright on them.

If you would be so kind as to let me know of the instance I would appreciate it and take it down asap. :)

Can i get a?......

Damn, I need some sleep. FUCK IT!

I never thought I'd put my social life above school. I just got home from a Cinco de Mayo party... I'm so over those. Fuck, I'm celebrating Diez de Junio bitches!!!! Anyone wanna join me? I'm gonna get fuckin trashed and chill really hard the next day!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!!!!! :/

Anyway, so look at me! I'm going to GNC later this week and I'm gonna buy some protein powder. Then I'm going to my gym and I'm gonna go apeshit all over their equipment for like an hour, then come home all sweaty and eat a steak!!! I will do this 6 times a week and rest on Wednesday. Just a random day I picked just now. Seriously though the gym and protein thing is true. I'm sick of being a twig. Lol, it's not like I have a bad body... I just want it to be bigger. C'mon just give me some PROPS!!!!

I got T's number. I don't know why I'm still dwelling on this. I thought I was over it. Hey, he seems to really like me, and I like attention. He asks Dana about me all the time. :) I guess I'm likeable... ha right? :( Don't answer that.

I'm really trying not to fail any of my classes this semester but I'm not doing a good job. Here's to 2 weeks from now when I won't fucking care to remember what happened at this time!

I'll be back, I have to type a works cited page...........

6 tidbits!:

J said...

guess you never made it passed that works cited page, cause its 5 am est and youre still not back, lol. and you're a pretty likeable kid, but you'd be even more likeable if u could send me one of your steaks each week. either that or a slab of ribs. i'd prefer the ribs but a iwont turn down the steak

ScaredTriumph! said...

Lol, no... I didn't even start it yet. And my class is at 8... am. Another day without sleep.

d said...

I think J is in love with somebody named Mark...

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for following me and leaving me an awesome message! I really appreciate it! love the colors on your blog, BTW! keep checking back for fun and exciting things.

ALOHA,
ande and david..

we have never been compared to tigguh and pooh before, we think there a great couple too!