I know some of the pictures I put on here may have a copyright on them.

If you would be so kind as to let me know of the instance I would appreciate it and take it down asap. :)

Who? Steph Jones! Who?

Okay so I officially have another celebrity crush! I'm not going to post on Tae Yang because shots has that guy on lock.

Steph Jones is gorgeous!

He has a beautiful personality to boot! A little on the crazy side :) Reminds me of.... me! He's a cool guy

What a body!

His lips are great too! very kissable.




I got this video from on youtube... This B. Scott person is weird but funny. Lol, when I saw it I skipped forward to see the part where he shows his tatoos!

I so woulda copped a feel. eh but that's just me.

4 tidbits!:

J said...

since when was steph jones that swole

d said...

idk who Steph Jones is but he's damn sexy. esp the first pic. and yes, TAEYANG is mine.

K.C. said...

Wow, I had heard about him like a year or two ago but totally forgot about him! I, too, was hooked from first sight! Thanks for posting!