I know some of the pictures I put on here may have a copyright on them.

If you would be so kind as to let me know of the instance I would appreciate it and take it down asap. :)

DL #1

It's Downe Fridays!

This is something new I'm going to start doing. Every week some hot guy! Tell me if you likey!

This is SHAWN

He has the most beautiful eyes ever, and the dog makes him even cuter! Apparently he's Sophisticated, Huge, Altruistic, Worldly, and Noisy... nice.

Anyway, I guess look for these every friday.. because I don't have a life and such.

This will help me make at least 1 post a week. And I got J's Seal of Approval, so it's worth it.

5 tidbits!:

UrSoVain said...

Nice eyes. Cute dog! That's about it..

ScaredTriumph! said...

Ouch, lol. Maybe I shoulda picked a different first... hey, I like him.

xb said...

I think he's cute... amazing eyes. Great first choice... You don't want to set the bar TOO high. ;)

Mr. Jones said...

He has gorgeous eyes...and a great dog.